Air Pollution Control Technologies
Our vast experience of Air Pollution Control (APC) and comprehensive range of proprietary technologies delivers on your environmental goals.
Your Trusted Partner for Environmental Technologies From pioneering the wet limestone Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) process to developing a
world-class seawater and dry Circulating Fluidised Bed (CFB) FGD portfolio, our optimal APC technologies:
1) Are tailor made, highly reliable, efficient and flexible.
2) Deliver sustained emissions reduction.
3) Are designed to meet the strictest licensing standards.
4) Can incorporate high-quality fabric filters and electrostatic precipitators.
Our APC expertise extends to more than 100 wet desulphurisation and around 50 dry CFB installations worldwide, including specialist skills in high-sulphur fuels such as lignite. As the centre of competence and R&D for Air Pollution Control (APC) within Doosan Group, we focus on providing you with cutting edge, environmentally sound flue gas cleaning solutions.
About our air pollution control Applications.
Wet Lime/Limestone FGD for High Efficiency and Low Emissions.
From invention to constant refinement, we are one of the most experienced providers of wet limestone Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) technology in the world today. We are proud to be at the heart of today's most commonly used FGD process, which seamlessly removes sulphur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen chloride (HCI) and hydrogen fluoride (HF) through absorption by an alkaline scrubbing suspension, typically limestone. Wet Limestone FGD is especially suited to high sulphur applications and large-scale power plants.
Leaders in Design, Materials and Construction.
Our precision scrubber design features an open spraying tower that has been systematically developed and fine-tuned using computer simulation. Process parameters in the scrubber have been researched and replicated to deliver a compact design with a minimal liquid to gas ratio. Exacting technical design is complemented by a strong focus on the latest materials and construction methods. We use a variety of quality materials, such as high alloy, carbon steel with rubber lining, concrete with polypropylene lining, and glass fibre reinforced plastics. Innovative construction features-such as adaptable scrubber entry and exit geometry, and the optimum layout of spray nozzles and spraying banks-deliver added flexibility and ease of use.
The Key Benefits of Our FGD Technology.
When you work with Global Exergy you benefit from:
1. Our wealth of experience and outstanding references across all fuels-lignite, hard coal, oil, biomass, and waste
2. An advanced scrubber design and pinpoint system optimisation
3. Effective SO2 removal of over 99%
4. Maximum HCI and HF removal levels
5. The opportunity to use gypsum as a saleable end product
6. Efficient flue gas volume flows of up to approximately 5,000,000 normal cubic meters per hour(Nm3/h) for each scrubber
7. Leveraging the use of limestone as a favourably priced absorption agent
8. High levels of availability, low operating costs and low power consumption
9. An open spray tower design to minimise pressure loss.